*[Enwl-eng] Trump is planning to stage a coup

1 view

ENWLine

Oct 1, 2020, 8:47:16 PM10/1/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Trump has admitted he is planning a coup. We need every level of government to commit to stopping him.

Sign Now

Vladimir,

On September 23rd, Trump was asked point blank whether he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power. His response? No transfer will be necessary because he wants to throw out mail in ballots and do a "continuation" of power. Make no mistake: that is Trump admitting he is planning a coup if he loses this election. The time for planning is now. Coups only work if multiple levels of government listen to the attempted power grab. That's why we need every level of government to publicly commit to honoring the results of the election.

The following are signs he is orchestrating a coup, because he will not say those words. If he orders the stoppage of counting votes. If he claims he knows the real winner, even though the votes don't show that. If he claims voter fraud or there is evidence of voter suppression, tampering, voter intimidation, and more. If he tries to stay in power even if he doesn't get the most electoral votes.

A coup can only work if multiple levels of government go along with Trump. That's why we need to insist every level of government commits to honoring the results of this election. Sign now to ask the U.S. Military, Congress, State agencies, Courts and every other government agency to publicly commit to upholding the democratic process by honoring the results of the election.

Thank you,

Kelsey B.
The Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. Trump is going to try to stage a coup if he loses the election, we need to be prepared. Sign the petition.

Care2.com, Inc.
203 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 230
Redwood City, CA 94065
http://www.care2.com