*[Enwl-eng] Housepets, farm animals, and wildlife alike need our help

ENWLine

Sep 17, 2020, 8:38:41 PM9/17/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Support the emergency efforts saving the lives of countless animals from the Western U.S. wildfires!

Sign Now

Vladimir,

A solid third of the United States is experiencing barely controlled or totally uncontrolled wildfires right now. The air is toxic. Housing, buildings, farms, and wild lands are being swallowed up by flames daily. Every state experiencing fires is struggling to fight them and keep their people safe. But in this horrifying mayhem, we can't forget about the animals — housepets, farm animals, and wildlife alike — that are in acute danger!

Housepets are being abandoned, but they don't have to be — if emergency shelters and hotels allowed for pets to come along, no one would have to choose between their own life and their furry family members'. Farm animals stand a fighting chance if firefighters make it their plan to protect life over property, rescuing animals before fighting flames in empty buildings and structures. And everyone in these afflicted areas can do their part for wildlife, leaving out food and water for the scared and disoriented animals and making sure pets are safely kept inside, apart from the critters fleeing from the flames.

If we band together and stick to a plan, we can save countless animal lives. Sign the pledge to support efforts helping as many animals as possible survive these fires!

Thank you,

Lauren W.
The Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. There are real steps we can take to save the animals from these fires. Pledge to support however you can today.

Care2.com, Inc.
203 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 230
Redwood City, CA 94065
http://www.care2.com