*[Enwl-eng] EC's Breaking News Stories, University of Eurasia - Art Museum and Uplifting Africa Program stm

ENWLine

Apr 4, 2021, 12:56:46 PM4/4/21
to "ENWL-uni"

View in a web browser

Expert Solutions for Global Problems

A Message to our 300,000 Members

April Appeal
Support Eurasia Center's Great Programs
Greetings from the Director,
It is time for many of us to rediscover our roots and ancestry and give back by creating positive bonds with the peoples and nations of our heritage. Soon, we will be launching a new initiative to help our members highlight their stories in this regard!  www.eurasiacenter.org
Help support our new Health and Humanitarian Program which has been tracking the effects of Covid-19 worldwide, analyzing the refugee crises, supporting disaster relief efforts, and helping the most vulnerable populations, especially orphans.
Interested in donating to our charitable efforts to promote peace, prosperity and health for the future: www.eurasiacenter.org/join-and-give1
Our American-Eurasia Art Foundation is having an Art Sale on paintings, which includes tax-deductible contributions...please visit eurasiaartfoundation.org and learn about The New National Museum of American-Eurasian Art and Culture.
The Eurasia Center has been building positive relations between America and Eurasia (Europe and Asia) for 30 years. With the world ever changing and global politics ever evolving, it is important for countries to maintain and build better relations. The Eurasia Center is an association of global leaders, experts, students, and citizens who strive to make a difference through our 9 Programs for Eurasia!
Please visit our new Uplifting Africa website for those interested in partnering with Africa UpliftingAfrica.org
We are excited to feature our new Eurasia Center and Uplifting Africa Publications.
Become a member today and join the alliance of our experts to gain an in-depth understanding of global challenges!
Best Regards,
Michael Cooper
Director, Membership Manager
Donate - Help Support our Efforts with Our Campaign Button
Read our exciting new publications on Navalny in Prison Russia; Protests in Belarus; Violence Against Asian Americans; Asian Bears Face Extinction; Russia's Influence in the Middle East; the New US Trade Representative; Britian's Tank Debate and more...plus you can see our updated Eurasia Country Reports!!! It is time to become a Member of the Eurasia Center and get involved in the interests of World Peace and Progress!
Read our latest publications on Africa - Crisis - Migration from Libya; Illegal Mining in the Democratic Republic of the Congo; Latest on Covid in Africa; Africa without Energy - Is Green Energy Possible?; Foreign Assistance to East & West Africa; Climate Change in Ghana; plus you can see the new Africa Country Reports!!! It is time to become a Member of Uplifting Africa and get involved in the interests of World Peace and Progress!

The University of Eurasia is Now Offering
A New Global Internship Program
with a Certificate and Credits

The University of Eurasia, Washington, DC is offering a Global Internship Program for students from various Universities in America, Europe, Asia and abroad the opportunity to engage with experts in the areas of international affairs, economics, trade development, the arts and culture, and development so that through this mentorship program they become future leaders in their community. In so doing, the Global Internship Program continues the great efforts of The Eurasia Center and Uplifting Africa Program engage and develop individuals who can contribute toward making a better world for their community and their nation.
The Eurasia Center has been involved in training interns from The George Washington, American and Georgetown Universities for over twenty years. In addition, The Eurasia Center partners with the State Universities of New York (SUNY) internship program in providing training, mentorship and credits for collaborating with the Universities. This is a great opportunity will help students build their career by gaining experience in the social sciences and give them real experience in organizing and developing their talents through a structured internship.

Stay Updated

Our Social Media offers you the unique opportunity to be notified instantly about new and exciting opportunities , events , programming and publications. Furthermore , you get to network and connect with our experts individually.
PLEASE PRESS The Connect with Us on Facebook
Press LIKE
Be the first to receive updates and ...

Connect with us on Facebook

                   Nine Programs of Eurasia

Benefits of Membership

  • When you become a Eurasia Center member, you join a distinguished group of leaders, experts, and people who take interest in building positive relations between America and Eurasia (Europe & Asia).
  • In your own special way you can get involved in our Mission in building peace and progress among nations...this is what is needed - especially today.
  • Members help make possible groundbreaking research, exciting conferences with cutting edge agendas, uniting an unparalleled network of scholars, officials, businesspeople, and citizens globally.

Join! Become A Member

AEAF - Paintings for Sale

Eurasia Center
Uplifting Africa