*[Enwl-eng] New issue of The Ecological Citizen (Vol. 4 No. 2)

1 view

ENWLine

May 9, 2021, 10:34:40 AM5/9/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Please go to

https://www.ecologicalcitizen.net/issue.php?i=Vol+4+No+2

and see our new issue of The Ecological Citizen.

CONTENTS

Editorial  Suffer the animals, Crist E,

Opinion  Tigers: Wild and commodified, Banks D,

Opinion : #STOPEATINGWILDLIFE: Reducing urban wildlife consumption in Cambodia

Roberts OBall A

Opinion, Say My Name and I Will Tell You My Story, Emets E,

Opinion, Eco-social justice in an anthropocentric world, Attfield NReed J

Opinion,  A small farm future, Smaje C,

Opinion,  Sympoiethics: For the Love of a Field, Fabre Lewin MGathorne-Hardy F

Reflection,  Beavers are still facing an uncertain future in Scotland, Watson Featherstone A

Long article,  Understanding and solving the South-East Asian snaring crisis

Gray TNEBelecky MO'Kelly HJRao MRoberts OTilker ASigns MYoganand K

Long article,  Born free or life behind bars: The subtleties of African large carnivore   conservation, Bodasing T,

Long article,  The post-COVID landscape: A chance to end the use of threatened wild animals  in traditional Chinese medicine?, White A,

Long article,  Sounding out other species, Challenger M,

Experiencing nature,  Twelve acres, Cook Mania C,

Poetry section,  Poetry section from The Ecological Citizen Vol 4 No 2, Postnikov V (Editor)

VP

Kiev

Ukraine

--
~  We act in peace, with ferocious love of these lands in our hearts. We act on behalf of life.
~   Extinction Rebellion