*[Enwl-eng] Spotlight On: Global Youth Climate Action

ENWLine

Sep 16, 2020, 9:42:31 AM9/16/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Join our next Spotlight On webinar to hear how young leaders are taking action to protect their futures and fight the climate crisis.

The Climate Reality Project

Climate Reality

Young people from across the world have been stepping up to take climate action to protect their futures and the futures of generations to come.

Join our next Spotlight On webinar on September 24 at 11 AM ET to hear from four young people from Canada, India, and the Philippines on how they are using art, mobilizing the public, engaging with their governments, and creating businesses to fight the climate crisis.

Speakers include:
  • Shalaka Jadhav, design and community manager for Youth Climate Lab, Canada
  • Ruzzel Morales, director at Philippine Climate Youth Movement, the Philippines
  • Eddy Pérez, international policy analyst at Climate Action Network, Canada
  • Sahar Mansoor, founder and CEO of Bare Necessities, India
Space is limited, so please RSVP today! This event is proudly part of Climate Week NYC 2020.

Ethan Spaner
International Program Director
The Climate Reality Project

fb