*[Enwl-inf] [Youth Climate Action] Fwd: Become a Climate Leader

ENWLine

Apr 6, 2013, 5:40:31 PM4/6/13
to "ENWL-uni"
Dear Oleg,
This year, the Climate Reality Project will conduct trainings around the
world for the next generation of Climate Leaders, who will in turn become
part of the Climate Reality Leadership Corps. Already, more than 4,000
Climate Leaders from 58 countries are educating people about the climate
crisis and how we can solve it. I want to personally invite you to join this
global community of change-makers.
Click here to learn more about the Climate Reality Leadership Corps and
apply to become a Climate Leader and join this global community today.
More than ever before, the climate crisis is creating a new reality for
millions around the world. From Australian farmers losing their crops to
bushfires, to New Yorkers rebuilding neighborhoods devastated by Superstorm
Sandy, to crippling droughts throughout Central and Eastern Asia, Mexico and
the Southwestern U.S. that are compromising the regions’ food security—the
consequences of the climate crisis are growing more intense. Even as the
severity of the climate crisis grows, many people don’t yet understand how
it touches them personally or what they can do about it.
We need more Climate Leaders across the world to lead a carbon conversation
about solutions and spread the truth about the climate crisis. Join us to
become one of these leaders today.
In a three-day training, including sessions that I lead, Climate Leaders
learn the latest climate science and best practices for connecting the dots
between the facts about climate change and the daily lives of their
audiences, in simple and accessible terms. They emerge as energized and
skilled communicators with the knowledge, tools, and passion to educate and
empower diverse audiences and communities to help solve the climate crisis.
I invite you to become a part of this network.
Click here to apply for our training in Istanbul in June or in Chicago in
July.
Together, we have an enormous opportunity to communicate the reality of
climate change. With your help as a Climate Leader, we can do this person by
person, family by family, and city by city. I have faith that when enough
minds are changed, we will cross a threshold, and we can accomplish this
goal together. Apply to join us today.
Sincerely,
Al Gore
Chairman, The Climate Reality Project

©2012 The Climate Reality Project. All Rights Reserved.

For questions regarding the group's work contact the administrator: Oleg
Izyumenko <Oleg3...@gmail.com>
---

From: Al Gore, Climate Reality < in...@climatereality.com >