*[Enwl-eng] WBW News & Action: Solidarity

1 view

ENWLine

Dec 14, 2021, 12:02:43 PM12/14/21
to "ENWL-uni"

World BEYOND War Montreal Chapter Demonstrates in Solidarity with Wet’suwet’en: Report and videos.

Cameroon Chapter of World BEYOND War Joins Project Empowering Women: Read about it.

Let's celebrate the anniversary of nuclear weapons being banned on January 22nd. Here's how!

New Online Course launching in January on War and the Environment. Learn more and reserve your spot. See other upcoming online courses and how to get a deal on four of them here.

Upcoming Online Book Clubs: Great for you or for a gift.

Youth from Around the World Contribute to a Book on Peace: Read it!

News from Around the World:

VIDEOS: Peace Pole Installation in Hastings, New Zealand

VIDEO: The Waihopai Spy Base in New Zealand Through the Decades

New York City joins ICAN Cities Appeal

Governor of Hawai’i Orders Operations of U.S. Navy’s Massive Jet Fuel Tanks Suspended and Fuel Removed from Tanks within 30 Days

What Would Have Been Better Than a Democracy Summit and Why There Should Not Be Any More Pearl Harbor Days

How Congress Loots the U.S. Treasury for the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex

Israel Pushes Hardline in Iran Nuclear Talks

Ten Contradictions That Plague Biden’s Democracy Summit

Future of Peace and Human Rights in West Asia

Opposition to AUKUS Should Inspire Global Opposition to U.S. Empire

Biden-Putin Talk Tuesday With Xi in the Wings

Why We Should Oppose the Democracy Summit

Pearl Harbor: Don’t Drink the Water or Believe the Myths

Honolulu Citizens Demand the Closing of the US Navy’s 225 million gallon, 80-Year-Old, Leaking Underground Jet Fuel Tanks

Forever Partnership, Forever War

Reflecting on the Dawn of Everything

Talk World Radio: Alfred McCoy on Empire and the Supposed Rule-Based Order that He Claims China Threatens

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.
Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.  Privacy policy.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA
World BEYOND War | 450, 4-2 Donald Street | Winnipeg, MB R3L 0K5 Canada

Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 12:01 PM
Subject: WBW News & Action: Solidarity