*[Enwl-eng] No War Is A Good War

ENWLine

Mar 28, 2022, 12:55:20 PM3/28/22
to "ENWL-uni"

No war is a good war, including the war in Ukraine. The past month has been horrific. With continued and expanded militarism, it’s sure to get only worse.

Will you join World BEYOND War in saying no to all war? Donate here.

The growing risk of nuclear weapons use puts not just innocent Ukrainians at risk, but threatens the sustainability of the entire planet. War is harming many economically, damaging our natural environment, destroying historical artifacts/art/and centers of culture, displacing millions of people and causing a global refugee crisis, breaking down systems of care, global supply chains, and food systems that might very well cause famine in countries in Africa and other countries — many of which import more than a third of their wheat from Ukraine and Russia. This is on top of the punishments being inflicted on the people of Yemen and Afghanistan.

We must act now and say no to all war. We must work to protect our global citizens and our planet from further devastation and destruction. There is nothing good to come of war—not this one and not others.

By making a donation to World BEYOND War, you can have a direct impact on transforming our systems and societies that are reliant on war and militarism. You can directly help build peace across the world to stop not only the war in Ukraine, but all wars.

Your donations will support our nonviolent activism and our educational work, including our many free webinars (here's one planned with our new Board President Kathy Kelly called War Is Never the Answer).

We need your help now more than ever to bring tools and skills to tens of thousands of people across the world to further forge a path based in peace and a just security system for all.

There is no time like now to come together in calling for full abolition of all wars!

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.

Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA
World BEYOND War | 450, 4-2 Donald Street | Winnipeg, MB R3L 0K5 Canada

Sent: Monday, March 28, 2022 3:01 PM
Subject: No War Is A Good War