*[Enwl-eng] Call to Action: Ask Questions

ENWLine

Jan 28, 2021, 10:22:20 AM1/28/21
to "ENWL-uni"

We Hold These Truths...
Share your thoughts on We Hold These Truths.
View this email in the Hub
Journalism Today: Truth, Trust and the Weaponization of Misinformation
Call to Action: Ask Questions
See the Full Post

Before you share an article, make sure you understand who wrote it. Check who the author and publisher are? Do they have relevant expertise in the field? do they examine a wide variety of perspectives? It can also be helpful to briefly review their political leanings, as both sides of the political spectrum are prone to infusing bias into their work, intentionally and unintentionally.

For more, check back in each day this week for more tips on identifying misinformation in your newsfeed.

Join us at
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook

Copyright © 2021 McCain Institute. We Hold These Truths is a nonpartisan effort of the McCain Institute. It does not support or oppose any political party or candidate.