*[Enwl-eng] Let’s get real about climate action

1 view

ENWLine

Oct 6, 2021, 9:59:32 AM10/6/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Will you commit today to join me for a global day of action on October 29?

Climate Reality Logo

It's Time To Get Real: Take the Pledge

For years, we’ve heard scientists sound the alarm on climate. And for years, we’ve watched world leaders politely nod their heads – and fail to act.

This year is different.

This year, with our window to prevent disastrous warming closing by the day and leaders heading to the UN’s COP 26 climate conference in November, we’re speaking up with a global day of action on October 29 demanding real action on climate.

No more empty promises without action plans. No more half-baked carbon offsets that keep fossil fuels going. Real action. Starting right now.

Will you commit today to join me for 24 Hours of Reality: Let’s Get Real, a global day of action, on October 29?

YES
ABSOLUTELY!

Real action at COP 26 and beyond means:

  • Concrete plans for actual and immediate reductions of greenhouse gas emissions.
  • A just transition from coal and gas to clean energy.
  • Restorative justice in financing solutions.

How can you participate on October 29?

As part of 24 Hours of Reality: Let’s Get Real, we’ll share numerous ways you can help push our leaders to take real action on climate, both on October 29 and beyond. Together, we can make this a turning point in our fight to stop global warming and create a truly equitable and sustainable future for all of us.

Will you commit to joining us today?

COUNT ME IN!

Ethan Spaner
International Program Director
The Climate Reality Project

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn

Contact Us | Privacy Policy |  SMS Sign Up

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive general emails from us.

©2021 The Climate Reality Project

The Climate Reality Project
555 11th Street NW
Suite 601