*[Enwl-eng] Giving Tuesday for Peace

ENWLine

May 7, 2020, 12:40:25 PM5/7/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Today is a special Giving Tuesday. We are in a unique moment to reimagine a world free of violent conflict. With your support, we can expand our digital organizing and educational efforts to grow this global movement and leverage a global ceasefire to make a real push for an end to war’s destruction.

Check out this graphic comparison of what war funding could do for health.

Our donors are the backbone of our work. We don’t accept funding from governments or corporations, so rely on the generosity of individuals to help us do the work we do — our global community and planet appreciate your continued support. Watch this new video of Martin Sheen urging you to donate to World BEYOND War.

What we spend funds on is in our annual reports.

Look at this incredible list of books, shirts, and other thank you gifts for those who become recurring donors.

Go here to make a donation, large or small.

Thank you for everything you do! Stay safe!

Peace,

The World BEYOND War Team

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org

Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 5:31 PM
Subject: Giving Tuesday for Peace