*[Enwl-eng] Tell Congress you vote for space

ENWL.Bellona

Apr 24, 2016, 7:25:19 AM4/24/16
to "ENWL-uni"

vote4space

After last year’s successful space advocacy campaign—we helped reverse NASA budget cuts and locked in an epic mission to Europa—we’re moving boldly forward. And we need your help.

Please tell your Congressional representatives that you vote for space. Just click below to do your part—help us send 100,000 emails by May 15 urging Congress to stop the cuts to NASA in the President’s final budget request.

As a space fan, your support is critical to our space policy and advocacy efforts in this election year. Are you with us?

Check out this short video about our effective work as the world’s largest space advocacy group. Then please sign your petition. Many thanks.

Bill Nye

Onward,

Bill Nye, CEO The Planetary Society
Bill Nye, CEO

P.S. If you've already signed the petition, thank you!

The Planetary Society

BlogsGet InvolvedVideoRadio

facebook twitter youtube instagram

© 2016 The Planetary Society. All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe • The Planetary Society • 60 South Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101

Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 4:01 PM
Subject: Tell Congress you vote for space