*[Enwl-eng] Apply now for a Whitley Award 2021!

ENWLine

Sep 5, 2020, 12:53:00 PM9/5/20
to "ENWL-uni"

  WFN_orange_dot_03sig 2
 Whitley Award winners and their projects
CALLING CONSERVATION LEADERS
Do you know an inspiring conservationist making an impact in their home country?

Whitley Awards – our flagship prizes – are available to grassroots conservation leaders working across the Global South. The awards support dynamic, mid-career conservationists who are seeking to scale up effective community-based projects that would benefit from further funding, recognition and international support. These coveted awards are won competitively following assessment by an expert panel and are presented by our Patron, HRH The Princess Royal.
Whitley Awards ceremonies

What do Whitley Award winners recieve?
  • £40,000 in project funding over one year.
  • International spotlight on their work.
  • Training in communications.
  • Tailor-made films, PR assistance and publicity materials.
  • Membership of a collaborative network of over 200 alumni in 80 countries.
  • The chance to apply for further funding, with eligibility for WFN's Continuation Funding and Gold Award programmes.
How to apply

If you are a conservation leader looking for funding (or if you know of one), you can find all the information you need to apply via our online portal, here.

Find out more
We hope to hold our annual awards ceremony in London in spring 2021, as part of a week of training and networking for Whitley Award winners. However, if COVID-19 and government advice prevent us coming together in person we will hold virtual events in their place.
Application deadline: 31st October 2020
      Apply for a Whitley Award  Button3

instagramlogoresized-1 2 twitter-bird   facebook-logo 2

The Whitley Fund for Nature is a charity offering recognition, training and grants to support the work of proven grassroots conservation leaders in the Global South.
Photo credits: Aristyawan CA (Yoki Hadiprakarsa), Mark Erdmann (Pacific Ocean), Wilton Teixeira (school children visiting Brazil's Atlantic Forest), Les Films au Clair de Lune (Caleb Ofori-Boateng), Manuel Bergmann (Forest Protectors in Sumatra).

Click to view this email in a browser

Whitley Fund for Nature
110 Princedale Road
London, England W11 4NH
United Kingdom

Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!

--
Вы получили это сообщение, поскольку подписаны на группу "seu-international".