*[Enwl-eng] Together, we've taken action 1 BILLION times!

ENWLine

Jul 18, 2020, 12:18:36 PM7/18/20
to "ENWL-uni"

CONGRATULATIONS! We're writing today in celebration of a huge milestone for our community. Together, we’ve taken action 1 billion times and you are no small part of that. We hope you feel proud knowing that you have been a part of making the world a better place.

You and your fellow activists have petitioned for the protection of human rights and accountability for those who violate them. You have fought for the animals we call family, and the wild ones with whom we share this world. And you have worked hard to protect the environment of the only home we have: our earth.

Today, we’re celebrating this massive accomplishment on our Facebook page and we want to hear from you! Head on over to share with us the actions that have been most meaningful to you. Did you start a petition? Have you shared a petition and been part of winning? Is there an issue near to your heart that still needs our help? Let us know!

Your landmark achievement has filled all of us here at Care2 with hope. But that does not mean we have stopped, even for a moment, in fighting for equity, justice, and a better world. It’s only through sustained and vigilant action that true and lasting change happens. So please keep creating, signing and sharing Care2 petitions.

We'll never stop fighting to make the world a better place and we are so grateful for all your help!

In solidarity,

The Care2 Team

Care2.com, Inc.
203 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 230