*[Enwl-eng] [cenn] Climate Policy Roadshow in Georgia (Nationalworkshop), 24-25 of September, 2013

ENWLine

Sep 11, 2013, 4:51:06 PM9/11/13
to "ENWL-uni"
On behalf of Clima East: Support to Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
in Russia and ENP East Countries we are pleased to invite you to the
two-days national workshop, EU Climate Policy Roadshow, which will take
place during 24-25 September 2013 in Holiday Inn. Hotel, located on 1, 26
May Square; Tbilisi, Georgia, 0171.

The workshop will present the key EU climate change policies and legislation
to national stakeholders, in a manner that focuses and builds on national
priorities and interests. It is addressed primarily to officials and experts
working for the government, from a wide range of departments and
institutions that may be responsible now or in the future for a range of
policy issues related to climate change mitigation and adaptation. Another
target group are scientists and NGOs. We would also welcome interested
journalists representing national and local media.

We hope that discussions during the workshop will facilitate further
identification of needs of Georgia in the specific policy area covered
during the workshop. We also hope that this will help to define Georgia
approach to the development of selected climate change policies and
legislation based on the lessons learned from EU policies and acquis. The
draft agenda of the event is attached herewith.

You are invited to submit you confirmation of participation to the following
email address: <mailto:in...@climaeast.eu> in...@climaeast.eu by 17 September
2013. Please fill in the attached registration form with your contact
details and main interests in the event and return it to us. The
registration is compulsory due to the limited number of seats.

T +995 32 275 19 03/04
F +995 32 275 19 05

<mailto:in...@cenn.org> in...@cenn.org
<http://www.cenn.org/> www.cenn.org