*[Enwl-eng] Counting down to 5 June

ENWLine

Jun 2, 2018, 12:57:12 PM6/2/18
to "ENWL-uni"

This World Environment Day, it's time for a change.
View this email in your browser

This World Environment Day, it’s time for a change

As we count down to World Environment Day on 5 June, we're excited to announce that UN Environment has teamed up with Litterati to lead the fight against plastic pollution.

From school children to scientists, environmental activists to corporate CEOs, people around the world are coming together to clean up the planet. And Litterati is here to help. Download their app today to get ready for your cleanup on 5 June!

Remember to register your World Environment Day event and download the event toolkits, which are available in all UN languages!

While plastic has some valuable uses, we have become addicted to single-use or disposable plastic — with severe environmental consequences.
So how did we get here?

Check out our interactive story, then tell us how you're going to help #BeatPlasticPollution
UN Environment's global game of pollution tag has gone viral! EcoWatch has called it the next ice bucket challenge. Check out some highlights below, then join the fun. Be sure to use the #WorldEnvironmentDay and #BeatPlasticPollution tags to activate our brand new emoji!

 العربية           中文         English         Français         Русский        Español
#WorldEnvironmentDay             #BeatPlasticPollution

UN Environment, 2018
www.unenvironment.org

Our mailing address is:
worldenvironmentday [at] un.org

UN Environment does NOT share your information with third parties, UN Environment does NOT share your email addresses with sponsors or any third parties, and UN Environment does NOT run exclusive ‘sponsored’ emails on behalf of third parties. You are able to ask us to send you all of the information we hold about you (subject to certain legal limitations). To do this, please use the email address below and provide any information we may need in order to locate information we store about you.

Please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at unepinfo [at] unep.org