*[Enwl-eng] Join us in Los Angeles in August!

ENWLine

May 18, 2018, 12:44:38 PM5/18/18
to "ENWL-uni"
Apply now to join us in Los Angeles, California and take action in the fight to solve the climate crisis.

The Climate Reality Project

Climate Reality

California is no stranger to the impacts of the climate crisis. From drought and flooding to wildfires and some of the highest levels of air pollution in the nation, the state has been forced to face the reality of our warming world head-on.

Luckily for Californians (and the rest of the planet!), the state is at the forefront of climate action in the US. The state’s leaders and everyday Californians alike are taking climate action by pushing the envelope in everything from sustainable business to community-based clean energy.

That’s why we’re heading to the Golden State to welcome a new class of climate champions to our Climate Reality Leadership Corps. Apply now to join us August 28-30 in Los Angeles, California and take action to solve the climate crisis.

As a member of the Climate Reality Leadership Corps, you’ll receive resources and training from former US Vice President Al Gore and field-leading experts on how you can use your voice to spread the truth about the climate crisis.

There are thousands of Climate Reality Leaders around the world already working toward a better, more sustainable future for us all. Now, we need your powerful voice to join us in this fight.

-Your friends at Climate Reality

Apply now

Take action to solve the climate crisis

fb