*[Enwl-eng] No Mow May isn't over - help bees on social media

1 view

ENWLine

May 13, 2022, 7:32:22 PM5/13/22
to "ENWL-uni"

One more way to save the bees -

Care2 Petitions Logo
A bee sits on top of a flower, glowing in the sunlight.

Thank You for Helping to Save the Bees! There's One More Step You Can Take to Spread #NoMowMay:

Because of conscientious people like you, the No Mow May campaign to save the bees is actively underway. By signing the petition, you graciously pledged not to mow your yard or lawn this month. This allows native plants and weeds to thrive — the same plants and weeds bees need in order to stay alive. To keep the momentum going and make sure other people heed this call, we need your help to spread the word!

Right now, some people across the U.S. and the world are still mowing their lawns, destroying precious food sources for pollinators like bees. Lots of those people probably just haven't heard about the No Mow May project — and we need you to help inform them. That's why we're asking you to share our #NoMowMay posts and images on Facebook and Instagram. With almost one in four native bee species hurtling towards increasing risk of extinction, there's no time to lose! Click this link to share a Care2 post on Facebook, educating people you know about the importance of No Mow May. Then, head on over to this link to share the news with your community on Instagram as well.

Photo of white woman with short brown hair

Thank you for all that you do to save the bees,

Miranda

Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. We're halfway through the month of May, but there's still time to help bees survive and thrive. Share the No Mow May petition with your Facebook friends, now!

Care2.com, Inc.
3141 Stevens Creek Blvd. #40394
San Jose, CA 95117
http://www.care2.com