*[Enwl-eng] A super special message from me

2 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

ENWLine

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
11 अक्तू॰ 2021, 1:19:38 pm11/10/21
ईमेल पाने वाला "ENWL-uni"

Video still of Emma Rub-Sachs smiling to camera.

WE’RE TURNING 10!!! The very best age (I'm biased, I know).

Check out this introduction from me to our birthday celebration bonanza! Then head over to our new Story Of Us page, or follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook to spend the next ten days learning about all we've done together in our first decade, and everything we CAN do together in our next.

With so much gratitude for this powerful, amazing, generous, fearless community,
Emma and the team at SumOfUs

SumOfUs is a community of people from around the world committed to curbing the growing power of corporations. We want to buy from, work for and invest in companies that respect the environment, treat their workers well and respect democracy. And we’re not afraid to stand up to them when they don’t.

Please help keep SumOfUs strong by chipping in $3 or become a SumOfUs core member with a regular monthly donation.

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 2:40 PM
Subject: A super special message from me

20!!!!

सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें