*[Enwl-eng] Climate chaos is already here

ENWL

Apr 9, 2023, 12:57:14 PM4/9/23
to "ENWL-uni"

We have fewer than 10 years to stop climate change.

Care2 Petitions Logo
A fox runs past a wildfire in the forest.

Time Is Running Out to Prevent a Climate Catastrophe. Soon, It'll Be Too Late.

Many dystopian novels describe worlds plagued by mega-droughts that decimate crops, heat waves that leave entire nations uninhabitable, and smog so thick that people can barely breathe.

But the latest UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report on climate crisis is not a fictional story: it's reality.

Sign now to tell the Biden Administration: save our planet and commit to climate leadership!

Saving the planet isn't only about protecting future generations. Climate chaos is already here. In fact, the world is likely going to pass a very dangerous temperature threshold within the next decade, according to the newest IPCC report.

Climate change is hurting wildlife and marine life as they die off in record numbers. We are currently standing at the start of the world's Sixth Mass Extinction event.

It is also hurting human health, with rapid increases in wild and destructive weather events, as well as droughts, famine, and even pandemic-level illnesses.

The U.S. must set an example for other global leaders by rejecting fossil fuels, investing in clean energy, and promoting sustainability in every part of the economy.

Sign the petition now to tell U.S. President Joe Biden: live up to your campaign promises! Commit to making the U.S. a climate leader now!

Photo of white woman with short brown hair

Thank you,

Miranda

Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. If our leaders don't take action on the climate crisis immediately, a grim future is all but certain. Sign the petition.

Care2.com, Inc.
3141 Stevens Creek Blvd. #40394
San Jose, CA 95117
https://www.care2.com