*[Enwl-eng] Here’s one thing you can do today for our climate

1 view

ENWLine

Oct 20, 2021, 12:11:31 PM10/20/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Climate Reality Logo

In a few weeks, representatives from nearly 200 countries will meet in Glasgow, Scotland for the United Nations’ 26th Conference of Parties (COP 26) to consider the state of the climate crisis. There, they’ll review and can strengthen the Paris Agreement, the international community’s framework for global cooperation on climate action.

For years, we’ve heard scientists sound the alarm on climate. And for years, we’ve watched world leaders politely nod their heads – and fail to act. This year is different.

No more empty promises without action plans. No more over-reliance on carbon offsets while allowing fossil fuels to keep going. Real action. Starting right now.

Will you commit today to join us for 24 Hours of Reality: Let’s Get Real, a global day of action, on October 29?

Our window to prevent disastrous warming is closing by the day. We need real action now.

It’s clear: we’re strongest when we’re speaking together. Pledge to join us on October 29 online and around the world.

Thank you for all that you do,

-Your friends at Climate Reality

PS. With only days remaining until our big day of action, we need your help to spread the word! Please share these social media posts to inspire your friends and family to participate too.

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Update Your Information | SMS Signup

©2021 The Climate Reality Project

The Climate Reality Project
555 11th Street NW
Suite 601