*[Enwl-eng] Are you a climate champion?

ENWLine

Apr 5, 2018, 9:06:12 PM4/5/18
to "ENWL-uni"
Take our quiz to test your knowledge of the science behind why our world is warming, the impact it’s having on our environment and planet, and the clean energy solutions we have today.

TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE

Take our quiz to see if you're a climate champion – or if you have a little more to learn.

TAKE THE QUIZ

There’s a lot to know when it comes to why our world is warming, the impact it’s having, and the clean energy solutions we have today to stop it. Do you know what percentage of scientists agree that human-caused pollution is changing our climate? Or which country had the most installed photovoltaic solar power as of 2017?

Test your climate knowledge by taking our quiz and find out if you’re a climate champion…or if you have a little more learning to do!

TAKE THE QUIZ

At a time when the progress we’ve made in the fight against the climate crisis is under attack, it’s more important than ever to be armed with the facts. Take our quiz to see how much you know, and then download our Climate Crisis 101 e-book to brush up on the basics of climate change. Or, if you’re already at the top of the class, be sure to share it with your friends!

-Your friends at Climate Reality

Test your knowledge

and FIND OUT IF YOU'RE A CLIMATE CHAMPION

© 2018 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE

.

Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 6:00 PM