*[Enwl-eng] Let's stand together

ENWLine

Sep 13, 2013, 9:32:12 AM9/13/13
to "ENWL-uni"
It's taken long enough.

After virtually ignoring our nation's biggest environmental issue for years,
leaders in Congress are finally planning a major hearing on climate change.
And this hearing is the perfect opportunity to ensure anti-science deniers
in Congress hear what we already know to be reality -- climate change is
real and is happening now.

The administrator of the EPA, representatives from the State Department,
Department of Energy, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration have been invited to testify at this hearing next Wednesday.
And they need to stand up for the truth ... and put the #HeatOnDenial just
like you and I have been doing.

Encourage the heads of these agencies to put the #HeatOnDenial during their
testimony by sending supportive tweets, emails, and posts to their Facebook
walls.

http://climaterealityproject.org/support-climate-truth/

Our #HeatOnDenial campaign is pulling the curtain back on deniers, revealing
the Dirty Energy interests behind them. As more and more people learn
deniers are lying to them, they're getting angry, and they're getting
involved in the movement to put a price on carbon and solve climate change.

Now these agencies have the chance to stand up to powerful deniers and
protect our future.

It only takes one click -- it's that fast and easy to show them that we
support their efforts to stand up against denial.

http://climaterealityproject.org/support-climate-truth/

It's good to stand together. Thank you.

Maggie L. Fox

P.S. Preview for next week: we plan to Draw the Line on Denial. I hope
you'll join us by attending an on-the-ground event, or by using Reality
Drop, to continue destroying the myths being spread about the Keystone XL
pipeline ... and climate change.

http://act.350.org/event/draw_the_line/search/