*[Enwl-eng] WILL WE LEARN IN A COLORADO FIRE? (Fwd: [wildlife-climate] Fwd: New Year greetings)

1 view

ENWLine

Jan 2, 2022, 7:38:00 PM1/2/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Друзья, хороший краткий анализ зимнего пожара в Колорадо от соратника, Голдмановского лауреата
Михала Кавчика!
Здоровья и успехов,
Свет
На данный момент у меня есть только одно замечание: Пожар в Колорадо был вызван не
глобальным изменением климата, а локальным и региональным высыханием под
Скалистые горы. В 21 веке человек таинственным образом не
понимает тривиальной связи, заключающейся в том, что, осушая ландшафт, он
превращает сочный зеленый пейзаж в сухой, пыльный пейзаж, который привносит
крайности и атмосферу. Даже пожары!!!
Искренне
Михал Кавчик, Словакия

От: kravcik <kra...@ludiaavoda.sk>
Date: сб, 1 янв. 2022 г. в 23:09
Subject: Re: New Year greetings

I WISH THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH PLANET IN THE NEW YEAR 2022 TO
UNDERSTAND THAT DRYING THE LANDSCAPE IS THE LARGEST CRIME OF HUMANITY -
WILL WE LEARN IN A COLORADO FIRE?

A strange climate phenomenon has taken place in Colorado, causing a
large-scale fire that has burned more than 1,000 homes under Rocky
Mountains,(https://www.denverpost.com/2021/12/31/marshall-fire-boulder-county-friday/?).
A strong wind, which upset not only cars and carried the roofs of
houses, but also electric pillars, which in an extremely dry environment
ignited dry grass and caused fires, which got very fast in strong winds.

I will write late about the details. Such a phenomenon arose in November
2004 in the High Tatras National Park in Slovakia. In the New Water
Paradigm (www.waterparadigm.org) we described it on pages 51 and 52 as
follows:
The transformatio n of land into desert

Long-term drought initiates a spiral of desertification, namely the
transformation of land into semidesert or desert. Within the context of
this publication, deserts and semideserts can be understood as fully
dried-out parts of a continent with minimal or no circulation whatsoever
of water in the small water cycle. Even conventional natural landscape
with vegetation and sufficient water can turn into semidesert or desert
through the destruction, by human activity, of the small water cycle
over the territory (this can, for example, come about through the burden
of too much urban development, too much intensive farming or the
excessive raising of cattle and consequent overgrazing). This fate
possibly afflicted even the coastal regions of hundreds of towns in
northern Africa, which was once the granary of the Roman Empire. This
gradual process of transforming once natural landscape with vegetation
and sufficient water resources into completely arid land can also be
called the conversion of a land into semidesert or, in extreme cases,
desert.

Consequences of extreme manifestations of weather

The consequences of extreme manifestations of weather are frequent
forest fires, floods, degradation and erosion of soil, landslides and
various ecological and other catastrophes (Fig. 24 and 25), threatening
the life and health of people and causing vast economic damage. With the
recurrence of these manifestations of weather comes a gradual and
permanent lowering of the competitiveness of the land, which is evident
in practical terms by, for example, the fact that insurance companies
refuse to insure property in such affected localities and the banking
sector limits loans and guarantees for projects on these territories.
Floods, drought, tornadoes and other extreme weather events are a
syndrome of land which has been exploited and inhabited by human beings
with today’s approach to surface water and rainwater.

I have just one remark at the moment: The Colorado fire was not caused
by global climate change, but by local and regional drying up under the
Rocky Mountains. In the 21st century, man mysteriously does not
understand the trivial connection that by draining the landscape, it
turns a juicy green landscape into a dry, dusty landscape that brings
extremes and atmosphere. Even fires !!!

Sincerely
Michal Kravčík, Slovakia

Dňa 2022-01-01 04:57 Craig Williams napísal(a):

Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2022 7:55 AM
Subject: [wildlife-climate] Fwd: New Year greetings