*[Enwl-eng] pls sign - Christmas Peace

1 view

ENWL

Nov 27, 2022, 12:14:59 PM11/27/22
to "ENWL-uni"

For information - for signing and forwarding:
Ulla Klötzer - Women for Peace - Finland

International Peace Bureau International Appeal for a Christmastime Peace in Ukraine!
The International Peace Bureau  is calling for a ceasefire in Ukraine for Christmas 2022/2023, from the 25 December to the 7 January, as a sign of our shared humanity, reconciliation, and peace. In addition, the IPB has put together a collection of  proposals and possibilities in an effort to achieve a ceasefire and resolution for the ongoing conflict

Please find the peace plans attached.  For this special occasion, we have developed a website: https://www.christmasappeal.ipb.org/

You will find the appeal in many different languages, the petition to sign, the peace plans and much more on there. Please take some time to visit the website - read the appeal, sign the petition and share as widely as possible. We highly appreciate your support with this important matter – thank you!

Greetings

Reiner Braun