*[Enwl-eng] We need your advice

ENWLine

Jun 25, 2020, 9:49:00 AM6/25/20
to "ENWL-uni"

A World BEYOND War Membership Survey

Which of our projects do you find valuable? What should we be doing? How good are our arguments for ending war?

How can we grow? What should be in a World BEYOND War mobile app? What should be on our website?

We’ve created an online survey to allow you to very quickly answer our questions and guide us in a good direction.

This is not a gimmick or a fundraiser. We plan to study the results very carefully and act on them.

Please take a couple of minutes or more and give us your best input.

Thanks for all you do!

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

Opt-in for important, timely mobile messages.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:30 PM
Subject: We need your advice