Fwd: [wildlife-climate] Fwd: 3 important news, don't miss any!

ENWLine

Jun 3, 2022, 7:12:25 PM6/3/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Европейская программа по сносу плотин
может кому интересно
ЕАС

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pao Fernández Garrido (WFMF) <p...@fishmigration.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 5:46 AM
Subject: 3 important news, don't miss any!

Dear DRE colleagues,

We would like to share three important news which we think they will be of interest:

  • Most of the presentations of the DRE International Seminar 2022 Portugal are now online. You are welcome to check them out and download them from HERE.

Also, there will be a one-hour Question and Answer session on Thursday June 9 at 14:00 CEST about the programme and the grants they offer for any interested applicant or partner. Spots are limited to the first 100 people who register so please register now!

ORP has been adapting the programme  and in this grant cycle:

  • The categories has been expanded. You can apply for Capacity Building & Advocacy; Catchment Development; Preparatory Work; and Dam Removal.
  • There is no width limitation. A barrier of any width is eligible.
  • The height eligibility has been expanded. Applicants with a barrier of any height may apply. The programme is focused on removing as many small barriers as possible, less than 2m, so barrier removals with high ecological significance and good cost/benefit will be prioritized.

  • Our second DRE Café is coming! WE OPEN TODAY the registration to join our second 1hour webinar on Monday June 27th from 16:30 to 17:30 CEST. We will travel to different sites in Europe, to learn what dam removals are being achieved, enjoy live music from our river hero and guitar player César Rodríguez and also inspiring illustrations from our colleague and brilliant artist Seppo Leinonen.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Best regards,

Pao.

Pao Fernández Garrido