*[Enwl-eng] Fw: [can-eecca] Webinar: Gender justice ininternational climate politics: Getting ready for SB48. Tue.24/04, 2pm CEST

ENWLine

Apr 19, 2018, 8:21:42 PM4/19/18
to "ENWL-uni"
Sorry for cross posting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patricia Bohland <p.bo...@gendercc.net>
Date: 2018-04-19 9:59 GMT+00:00
Subject: [DCJActivists] Webinar: Gender justice in international climate politics: Getting ready for SB48. Tue. 24/04, 2pm CEST
.com, co...@listi.jpberlin.de, nage...@lists.posteo.de

Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting.

We would like to invite everybody interested in gender and climate change to join our second webinar edition from the Not without us! -team in preparation of SB48.

When: Next Tuesday, 24 April at 2pm CEST

Where: https://bluejeans.com/781538119/9471?src=calendarLink

Please register in advance: https://gendercc.wufoo.com/forms/r1mi8kgf1cxgk8v/

What is it about:

This year is a crucial year for international climate politics. During the webinar, gender and climate activists from around the globe will focus on different aspects of the UNFCCC climate negotiations and gender entry points. We will look at the current status of REDD+ and how the program evolves in Indonesia and Ecuador, talk about aspects related to agriculture and gender, the GAP and discuss the integration of gender and human rights into the implementation guidelines for the Paris Agreement.

Facilitator: Nanna Birk, LIFE e.V.

Speakers:

Dinda Nuur Annisaa Yura, Indonesia (Solidaritas Perempuan)

Melissa Moreano, Ecuador (Critical Geographer's Collective)

Ndivile Mokoena, South Africa (GenderCC Women for Climate Justice Southern Africa)

Patricia Bohland and Lisa Göldner, Germany (GenderCC - Women for Climate Justice e.V.)

The project Not without us! Climate justice and gender justice in international climate politics
is supported by Rosa-Luxemburg Foundation.

We hope to see you all on Tuesday! Please share the invitation with other interested groups!

Warm regards
Patricia

--

Patricia Bohland

GenderCC - Women for Climate Justice

Anklamer Str. 38, D-10115 Berlin, Germany

Phone: +4930 21980088

www.gendercc.net

facebook.com/gendercc

twitter@GenderCC

Please support us with a donation here

Network Development and Outreach Department
Regional Campaigns Communications Officer EECCA
(Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia)
Climate Action Network-International (CAN)
Skype: samaparodia
tsh...@climatenetwork.org
https://www.facebook.com/tatiana.shauro.3
www.climatenetwork.org