*[Enwl-eng] Stunning tribal cards worth sending...

ENWLine

Oct 23, 2017, 8:32:56 AM10/23/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Free UK shipping on orders over £40
Christmas cards         Stationery

Striking photographs of indigenous peoples from around the world, including the Nenets and Dolgans of Siberia, and beautiful illustrations by talented artists.

One of the easiest ways to contribute to Survival's work is to buy our distinctive cards. We produce and sell our own range, with no middlemen, which means that every penny of profit funds our ground-breaking work. By sending Survival cards you are helping to prevent the annihilation of tribal peoples.

All cards come in packs of 10 with white envelopes. And we’re already spreading festive cheer with our fantastic special offer – buy any four packs and get the fifth one free. Buy your cards and gifts today while stocks last.

Shop now

100% of the profits from these goods goes towards the urgent work of Survival International.

Survival International Trading Ltd, 6 Charterhouse Buildings, London EC1M 7ET, UK. Registered company 2844785.

Customer Service +44(0)207 687 8700. Monday - Friday, 10am-6pm (UK time).

Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 8:31 PM
Subject: Stunning tribal cards worth sending...