*[Enwl-eng] Join the climate justice conversations

enwl

Aug 15, 2022, 1:23:29 PM8/15/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Gain skills alongside fellow climate activists across the globe.

350.org

The terrain of working to stop the climate crisis is rapidly shifting. We’d like to invite you to take stock with us of where we are, what we’ve achieved, and most importantly - where we’re going next.

Join us and activists from around the world for the Climate Justice Conversations, a series of online sessions on 1-2 September to listen, share, and connect with leaders and stories from our movement.

We’ll be hosting three sessions (each one will be run twice, in different timezones), that cover the state of our movement, how we sustain our activism in the long run and stay resilient, and organising after climate impacts.

If you’re feeling disconnected after the pandemic, if you’re gearing up for the September climate strikes and looking for inspiration, if you’re looking for frontline fights to support at COP27 at the end of this year – this is the place for you to connect to the global climate movement.

Brianna Fruean, Mitzi Jonelle Tan, Rebecca Solnit, Yeb Sano, Bill McKibben, and leaders from communities directly impacted by the climate crisis will join the discussions and help us weave big themes out in the movement landscape with practical stories of how people are adjusting to the changing landscape.

Tap here for the full list of speakers and session calendar, and RSVP to let us know you’ll be joining us.

Looking forward to it,

Monica and the 350.org team

Facebook Twitter Instagram

PO Box 843004, Boston, MA 02284-3004

350.org is a global movement that fights for a just and equitable world by stopping the fossil fuel industry from continuing to destroy our climate.

От: Monica Davies - 350.org <3...@350.org>
Date: пн, 15 авг. 2022 г. в 12:27
Subject: Join the climate justice conversations