*[Enwl-eng] What do you think about NIRS? Tell us!

1 view

ENWLine

May 27, 2020, 11:48:33 AM5/27/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Survey art

Your opinion matters

  Take our survey

We’re very grateful for your support in building a nuclear-free, fossil-free world powered by clean, renewable energy. Each time you support NIRS with your time or money gets us closer to that goal.

We know your time is valuable and we want to make the best use of it when you interact with us. That’s why we’ve created a survey to find out what you like or dislike about the time you spend taking action with NIRS. The survey is 100% anonymous and only takes a few minutes to fill out.

Take the NIRS supporter survey today.

By taking the survey, you’ll help us understand what you’re interested in, what you think about how we communicate with you, and a few other topics. This is a chance for you to shape your activism experience with NIRS and help us become more effective safe energy advocates.

Take this short, 100% anonymous survey today.

You’ll hear more from us in the coming weeks about actions we’re taking to phase out nuclear power, reign in the nuclear waste problem, stop the climate crisis, and build a safe, sustainable energy future. In the meantime, take a few minutes to fill out this short, 100% anonymous survey today. As usual, we hope you’re staying healthy and safe.

Thanks for all you do,

The NIRS Team:

Diane D'Arrigo
Luis Hestres