*[Enwl-eng] Anti-oppression training - October 14

ENWLine

Oct 4, 2021, 12:32:20 PM10/4/21
to "ENWL-uni"

I'm excited to invite you to a free 90-minute online training session designed for campaigners, activists, and nonprofit leaders who are interested in social justice issues.

Here are the key details:

  • How to RSVP: Register on Eventbrite
  • Where and when: Online, Thursday, October 14, 2021 @ 6pm London / 7pm Paris / 8pm Jerusalem

During the training, we will share SumOfUs's approach for ensuring that the values of equity, liberation, and inclusion are centered in all of our campaigns and initiatives. The training will also explore concrete strategies for implementing anti-oppression values into campaigns.

The training will include breakout sessions, a Q&A session, and opportunities to reflect and to give real-time input.

And at the end of the training, you'll have learned strategies, ideas, and techniques to successfully incorporate anti-oppression values into social justice campaigns.

We'll email you a Zoom link for the training session the day before the scheduled session. And we plan to use the subtitles feature on Zoom, by the way, to make it more accessible.

 Register for free

I hope you can make it,
Leyla and the team at SumOfUs

P.S. My colleague Toni will host the same training on October 16. If that works better for you, please use this link to register.

SumOfUs is a community of people from around the world committed to curbing the growing power of corporations. We want to buy from, work for and invest in companies that respect the environment, treat their workers well and respect democracy. And we’re not afraid to stand up to them when they don’t.

Please help keep SumOfUs strong by chipping in $3

Sent: Monday, October 04, 2021 5:20 PM
Subject: Anti-oppression training - October 14