*[Enwl-eng] DW Global Media Forum 2022 – Get your online tickets now

ENWLine

May 28, 2022, 1:20:55 PM5/28/22
to "ENWL-uni"

If you cannot view this message correctly, please click here.
DW Logo
Made for minds.
 DW Global Media Forums 2022 topic "Shaping tomorrow, now" on orange, red and white half-circles with the conference logo and date: June 20 and 21, 2022.

Dear Madam or Sir,
the DW Global Media Forum is the international and interdisciplinary media conference hosted by Deutsche Welle. For fifteen years, we have served as a forum for media professionals, decision-makers and hundreds of participants who come together, discuss and seek solutions to pressing issues.

We would like to invite you to this year’s DW Global Media Forum with the topic "Shaping tomorrow, now" which will be held on June 20 and 21, 2022 as a fully hybrid conference – and you can take part online from all around the world.

On our conference platform, you can network with other like-minded people, chat and arrange for one-on-one video calls, among other things.

You can expect highly interesting discussions with top speakers like Filipino journalist and 2021 Nobel Peace Prize laureate Maria Ressa, editor-in-chief of the Thomson Reuters Foundation Yasir Khan, Nigerian journalist and author Moky Makura and Digital Minister of Taiwan Audrey Tang.

Click here and register now for your conference-pass to become part of the anniversary edition of the DW Global Media Forum!

I look forward to seeing you - whether in Bonn or online.

Yours sincerely,

Verica Spasovska
Directorate General | Head of Events
g...@dw.com
https://gmf-event.com/tickets/
dw.com/gmf
Follow DW
DW Global Media Forum Youtube   LinkedIn   Twitter   Facebook
Deutsche Welle
Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 3
53113 Bonn

in...@dw.com

Value Added Tax identification number: DE123052407

Legally represented by:
Director General Peter Limbourg

This legal notice extends to the social media profiles of Deutsche Welle.
Unsubscribe Newsletter
© 2022 Deutsche Welle

--
Вы получили это сообщение, поскольку подписаны на группу "Association of Journalists-Environmentalists".

Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 3:15 PM
Subject: Fwd: DW Global Media Forum 2022 – Get your online tickets now