*[Enwl-eng] Weekly Digest: Juneteenth

1 view

ENWLine

Jun 19, 2020, 8:23:48 PM6/19/20
to "ENWL-uni"
Check out the latest news from We Hold These Truths

We Hold These Truths

We Hold These Truths

Check out the latest news from We Hold These Truths and take action on the issues you care about.

Juneteenth

Juneteenth

IN THE END, WE WILL REMEMBER NOT THE WORDS OF OUR ENEMIES, BUT THE SILENCE OF OUR FRIENDS. – MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. Juneteenth is a moment to pause and reflect upon the terrible human suffering

Share

One Big Thing: Should the United States and world do more to support refugees?

One Big Thing: Should the United States and world do more to support refugees?

What is it? Saturday, June 20 is World Refugee Day which highlights the bravery and resilience of the millions of women, men and children forced to flee their homes because of violence, oppression and

React

Weekly Round Up - June 19, 2020

Weekly Round Up - June 19, 2020

For updates on global human rights issues and ways that you can make a difference, make sure to explore WHTT's social media on Twitter , Instagram and Facebook .

Comment

Follow We Hold These Truths on social media

Facebook Twitter Countable YouTube

We Hold These Truths
McCain Institute 1800 I St NW Fl 6 Washington, DC 20006-5471 USA
Send us feedback
Modify your notification settings on We Hold These Truths.

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 10:16 PM
Subject: Weekly Digest: Juneteenth