*[Enwl-eng] We’re building a program that fights for you

ENWLine

Feb 2, 2021, 9:51:47 AM2/2/21
to "ENWL-uni"

So, step one is getting your input.
Join us for the People's Day of Action
Your voice matters to us. We want to hear from you.

Friend,

NextGen America is guided by our mission to build back a government that fights for the progressive values that motivated young voters. So, when our elected officials promised they would fight for affordable health care, clean energy, and racial justice, we showed up to the polls inspired and fired up. During the 2020 election cycle, we turned out in record numbers to cast our votes for leaders who listened to us.

With the Biden-Harris administration at the helm of our democracy, we are finally in a position to enact meaningful, institutional change.

As a part of Team NextGen and as a member of our coalition of fierce advocates, we value your opinion. Our community’s input has been and always will be the blueprint for how we lead and prioritize our national campaigns. So, we need your help.

We are shaping our vision for 2021 and beyond right now, but this conversation is incomplete without your voice.

We need to know — what issues are close to your heart?

We’ve crafted a short survey that you can fill out, so we know what actions you hope the Biden-Harris administration will prioritize during their time in office.

You deserve a seat at the table, and we are here to listen.

Take our survey

Sincerely,

Ben Wessel
Executive Director