*[Enwl-eng] 4 things to do for Earth Day that take 10 minutes or less

1 weergave
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

ENWL

ongelezen,
22 apr 2023, 12:28:0122-04-2023
aan "ENWL-uni"
We know your inbox is full today

The Story of Stuff Project
Happy Earth Day! 4 Ways to Take Action

Let’s keep it brief so you can enjoy the day - hopefully outdoors! Here are 4 things you can do to take meaningful action this #EarthDay:

  1. Watch our new video about the global treaty that could solve plastic pollution
  2. Sign the petition in support
  3. Share on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
  4. Donate to a cause you care about

Happy Earth Day,
Alex and The Story of Stuff team

Join the conversation!
Youtube Instagram Facebook"" Twitter

The Story of Stuff Project runs on donations from people like you. Please make a one-time contribution, or better yet, sustain our work by signing up to be a monthly donor. Any amount makes a difference!
Donate

Story of Stuff logo

The Story of Stuff Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Donations to The Story of Stuff Project are tax-deductible to the
extent allowed by law in the United States.

visit storyofstuff.org

Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2023 5:10 PM
Subject: 4 things to do for Earth Day that take 10 minutes or less

Allen beantwoorden