*[Enwl-eng] [cenn] A Success Story of Tetritskaro EmploymentProgram Participant

ENWLine

Jan 18, 2018, 6:48:14 PM1/18/18
to "ENWL-uni"
A Success Story of Tetritskaro Employment Program Participant

22 years old Nino Metreveli is a successful beneficiary of the Employment
Program, carried out through the European Union funded project “Rural
Development for Sustainable Growth of Tetritskaro Municipality”. In a month
after the program has started, she became an office manager of Georgian
Amelioration Kvemo Kartli regional office.

Nino is a psychologist. While being a student she worked in different places
and was seeking for an interesting and stable job. She heard about RDFG
Employment Program from a friend and also told others to register and try
their luck. They passed selection process successfully and became members of
the program. Despite the fact that Nino started her new job in a few weeks
after the program began, she could not finish it, however, she says that
this program was the reason of her success.

“Because of my working schedule it was impossible to continue participating,
though even one month was enough to learn lots of things. The experience I
gained there was crucial for me to start a new job in Georgian Amelioration
office. Besides there were very interesting and productive sessions, thanks
to our mentor, the environment was warm and productive”

Employment program aims to guides the career of the participants and
promotes the acquirement and development of necessary skills to foster their
employability. The participants discuss different interesting topics with
mentor  and corporative volunteers. Nino says that this process helped her
to explore herself and develop.

“After the trainings I realized that I was making many mistakes in a job
seeking process. For example, I was not well prepared for the job interview,
did not write CV and motivation letter properly. After the trainings I sent
updated CV to Georgian Amelioration office and got employed. So I would
advise job seekers to work on themselves to develop new skills, participate
in this kind of programs and will get the results for sure”.

For now, Nino cannot attend ongoing trainings, but she tries to keep in
touch with the program participants and mentor. She plans to conduct a
session about emotions management and share her knowledge and experience to
others.

Nino wishes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to RDFG and thanks every
member of the team for their effort and input.

“I wish all the best in 2018 to the amazing team of RDFG. Employment Program
was a bright point for me. I’m happy that I was a part of this project, met
very good people and of course, started new job”. – Says Nino.

RDFG team also wishes Nino a very successful and progressive year in her
life!

Information on “Rural Development for Sustainable Growth of Tetritskaro
Municipality,” project can be viewed on the following link -
http://bit.ly/2fhFM3q

Information about the Employment Program model -  http://bit.ly/2sx1EfL

T +995 32 275 19 03/04
F +995 32 275 19 05