*[Enwl-eng] Sign the petition: Big Oil rakes historic profits while gas prices surge. Pass a windfall profits tax.

enwl

Jul 1, 2022, 1:06:15 PM7/1/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Daily Kos Campaigns
Thank you for joining the Daily Kos action e-mail list. We are honored and excited to have you as part of our growing community. You may unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of this e-mail. Please note that when you are unsubscribed, taking another action with Daily Kos will resubscribe you to our e-mail list.

Log in or sign up to post articles and comments on Daily Kos, the nation's largest progressive community.

Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team

Daily Kos, PO Box 70036, Oakland, CA, 94612.

P.S. Please help keep Daily Kos strong by chipping in $3.