*[Enwl-eng] We need your help

1 view

ENWL

Nov 18, 2022, 8:28:02 AM11/18/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Today, we’d love to know your opinion!

It would be great if you could answer the simple question below, and let us know what you think of Avaaz and the work we do right now.
Thank you so much!

Camille and the Avaaz team
Avaaz is a 70-million-person global campaign network that works to ensure that the views and values of the world's people shape global decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18 countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of Avaaz's biggest campaigns here, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to us at www.avaaz.org/en/contact .
Avaaz.org
27 Union Square West
Suite 500