*[Enwl-eng] A new program launch in Ukraine

ENWLine

Apr 10, 2022, 12:35:23 PM4/10/22
to "ENWL-uni"

We’re continuing to help animals across the globe, including those affected by the devastating crisis in Ukraine.

Humane Society International

HSI staff holding a dog

Because of animal lovers like you, HSI and our partners launched Vets for Ukrainian Pets, a program that will provide free veterinary treatment in 38 European countries for the pets of Ukrainian refugees. We will reimburse each treating veterinarian up to 250 Euros per animal for emergency care and lifesaving surgery as needed, medication for animals with acute and chronic illnesses and finally the required rabies vaccinations, microchips and medical exams needed for safe passage of dogs, cats, horses or other pet animals through the EU.

If you would like to be part of this lifesaving work for animals and people alike fleeing the devastating crisis in Ukraine, you have a special 5x match opportunity right now. For a very limited time, Petco Love is MATCHING donations up to $300,000 to help animals in need in Ukraine and across the globe. That means when you donate $100 to the Animal Rescue Fund, Petco Love will give $500 to support Ukraine relief efforts.

I'll Help Animals

Vets for Ukrainian Pets is an important part of our lifesaving work across Europe to help those impacted by the war in Ukraine. Your support continues to help us assist individuals and groups helping animals in Ukraine and refugees fleeing the war with their beloved pets.

Animal lovers like you are making a difference, and we’re so grateful to have you by our side during this challenging time. Thank you so much for being there for animals when they need you the most.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Flocken
President of Humane Society International

Photo by Giovanni Tesei/Giovanni Tesei Photography

Facebook. Twitter. YouTube. Instagram.

Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2022 6:25 PM
Subject: A new program launch in Ukraine

supporter