*[Enwl-eng] This US state is endangering the entire world by blocking clean energy

enwl

May 25, 2023, 1:02:08 PM5/25/23
to "ENWL-uni"

Our Earth is dying, and this is the action they take?

Care2 Petitions Logo
Dark black smoke billows out of smokestacks at a fossil fuel facility

Texas Republicans Are Attacking Clean Energy, Causing Climate Chaos. All of Us Will Suffer Because of It.

Texas lawmakers are, once again, spinelessly bending to the whims of industry billionaires instead of keeping our best interests in mind. Republican legislators in the Lone Star state have introduced a number of bills to the Texas legislature to make it more difficult to produce wind and solar energy.

Wind and solar energy are a vital part of saving our planet from a climate catastrophe. But these Republicans want to protect oil and gas production, polluting industries that are conveniently controlled by conservative billionaires.

Climate change is already threatening thousands of species with extinction, forcing millions of humans to migrate into cooler climates, and increasing fires, floods, droughts, and storms that threaten families across the globe. We must be supporting clean, green energy, not letting Republicans block it. Sign the petition now if you agree!

Photo
of a white woman with blonde hair smiling

Thank you,

Lauren

Care2 Petitions Team

P.S. Republicans in Texas are waging war on clean energy, endangering our lives while deepening the pockets of oil and gas billionaires. Sign the petition.

Care2.com, Inc.
3141 Stevens Creek Blvd. #40394
San Jose, CA 95117
https://www.care2.com