*[Enwl-eng] Request to Join/Support Mock COP26

ENWLine

Sep 21, 2020, 1:16:41 PM9/21/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Молодые активисты, примите участие.

-----Original Message-----
From: pau...@mockcop.org <pau...@mockcop.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 9:47 PM
Subject: Request to Join/Support Mock COP26

Hello

I’m Pauline Owiti and I’m a volunteer for the project ‘Mock COP26’.

Due to COP26 being postponed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the ‘Mock COP26’ event will take place during the original dates. It is going to be an event run by young people and students, supported by adults from youth-led organisations, to show the world what would happen if young people ran the COP. We want to give youth across the world the opportunity to interact and share their experiences, perspectives, and ideas relating to the climate crisis, whilst also equipping and empowering them to engage with their political leaders towards COP26.
For the full details please read this concept note http://bit.ly/mockcopconcept.

We’re now looking for young climate activists, and those with lived experience of the effects of a changing climate, to be a part of organising and shaping our event. If any of you at your organisation would like to join our team, please sign up at http://tinyurl.com/mc26jointeam.

Additionally, we’d love it if you could help promote our event within your networks and on your social media, so if you can help us do this please let us know.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Pauline Owiti

Mock COP26 Volunteer

Mock COP26 website: http://mockcop.org

-- CAN-talk Listserv | CAN-...@listi.jpberlin.de | https://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/can-talk | Emails received through CAN-talk are confidential and should not be circulated beyond CAN members unless otherwise stated. -- Subscribe to CAN's ECO Newsletter @ http://climatenetwork.org/eco-newsletters --

--
All the best,
Tatiana Shauro

CAN EECCA Communications Officer
Climate Action Network Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
WhatsApp: +79296458435
Skype: samaparodia
https://caneecca.org/
https://www.facebook.com/caneecca/