*[Enwl-eng] Welcome

ENWLine

Apr 2, 2022, 1:25:48 PM4/2/22
to "ENWL-uni"
Thank you for signing up to Global Witness emails
Global Witness

WELCOME TO GLOBAL WITNESS

Hello,

Thank you for signing up for emails from Global Witness. We’ll be in touch with news of our latest investigations, undercover exposés and ways in which you can help us change the system.

To make sure you’re getting the most out of our email updates, take a moment to choose your preferences

REVIEW YOUR PREFERENCES

At Global Witness, we campaign to keep forests standing, keep fossil fuels where they belong: in the ground, challenge the power of big tech, and hold corporations to account for their environmental and human rights abuses.

We’ve revealed how palm oil companies in Papua New Guinea are cutting down tens of thousands of acres of rainforests to make way for their operations.

We showed that 500 fossil fuel lobbyists were admitted to COP26 climate summit, whilst activists and representatives from civil society were excluded from climate talks.

We exposed how Facebook’s ad targeting may be in breach of UK equality and data protection laws.

We investigated how banks have been raking in revenue from deforestation-linked deals with some of the most harmful agribusinesses, and how environmental and land rights activists across the world are being threatened, attacked and criminalised.

Over the coming months we’ll be sharing our new investigations and campaigns, so please add us to your contacts so you never miss an email.

Thanks for joining us,
The Global Witness Team

We need your support to continue our work. Contact us or donate online.
FIND THE FACTS. EXPOSE THE STORY. CHANGE THE SYSTEM.

DONATE

FOLLOW GLOBAL WITNESS

View this email in your browser

 Global Witness, The Green House, 244-254 Cambridge Heath Rd, London E2 9DA

Sent: Friday, April 01, 2022 1:05 PM
Subject: Welcome

supporter