*[Enwl-inf] Invitation to the 6. EbA CoP-Workshop (адаптация, основанная на экосистемном подходе)

ENWLine

Jan 25, 2022, 12:24:40 PM1/25/22
to "ENWL-uni"

для заинтересованных- семинар по адаптации на природных процессах

Best regards,
Bulat K. YESSEKIN

Dear colleagues and members of the international EbA Community of Practice,

We wish you all a happy and healthy new year 2022! This is a kind reminder that our international EbA Community of Practice Workshop will take place on January 25th and 26th, 2022. To join the event, please register here by January 12th and feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues.

We would also like to encourage you once again to contribute to the event by hosting a virtual market stand with a poster presentation or sharing a video about your work for the movie room with us! You can find further information about these options as well as the current draft agenda of the event attached to this email.

Please submit your marketplace- and video-proposals to us by January 10th to allow time for feedback and preparation.

Many thanks in advance for your contributions, and we very much look forward to seeing you at the workshop soon.

Kind regards,

Your Global Project Mainstreaming EbA Team

Global Project - Mainstreaming EbA -

Strengthening Ecosystem-based Adaptation

in Planning and Decision Making Processes

Section Climate Change and Climate Policy (G320)

Division Climate Change, Environment & Infrastructure

Department Sector and Global Programmes (GloBe)

giz Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH

Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 32+36, 53113 Bonn, Germany

e...@giz.de

 https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/37322.html

Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH;
Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered offices Bonn and Eschborn, Germany;
Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 18384 und/and Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394;
USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176;
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Jaeger;
Vorstand/Management Board: Tanja Goenner (Vorstandssprecherin/Chair of the Management Board), Ingrid-Gabriela Hoven, Thorsten Schaefer-Guembel

--
Вы получили это сообщение, поскольку подписаны на группу "seu-international".
От: Bulat Yessekin <bulat.y...@gmail.com>
Date: вс, 23 янв. 2022 г. в 14:01
Subject: Invitation to the 6. EbA CoP-Workshop (адаптация, основанная на экосистемном подходе)

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.png
image004.jpg
Draft Agenda 6th Community of Practice-Workshop.pdf