*[Enwl-eng] Sign-on Letter COP-15

1 view

enwl

Nov 13, 2022, 9:35:38 AM11/13/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Grounded, Keystone Species Alliance, and Earth Law Center have drafted a sign-on letter for urgent actions needed at COP-15 to prevent a global mass extinction of biodiversity. This will be sent to delegates and negotiators after we are able to secure a substantial and representative list of NGOs and individuals. It will also be shared widely with celebrities and activists.

We thank you for your previous support of our recommendation to reintegrate Rights of Nature into the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework. The draft now contains Rights of Mother Earth language in several targets. Learn more here.

Cheers,

Rachel Bustamante
Conservation Science & Policy Analyst,
Earth Law Center
rbust...@earthlaw.org

--
Вы получили это сообщение, поскольку подписаны на группу "seu-international".