*[Enwl-eng] OSCE letter

ENWLine

Jun 4, 2021, 11:23:57 AM6/4/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear friends of peace in the Nordic and all Baltic Sea countries

We are happy to inform you that we have succeeded in getting over 130 signatures for the letter to our presidents, ministers and members of parliament  expressing our support for a new OSCE summit 2025

It is especially great that we have signatures from all Nordic and all Baltic States as well as Russia and Poland.

Please find the final letter with all signatures as attachment (word document and pdf version). You can publish it on your web pages, send it to the media and write reader’s letters to the newspapers.

The letter will be sent out in the next days to all presidents, ministers and members of parliament in all the countries mentioned in the headline of the letter, as well as to the OSCE secretariat and the president, vice president and foreign minister of the US.

We hope that our input for peace and security will bring fruit and we will keep you informed about eventual reactions to our letter. Please also inform us in case of responses to the letter in your countries.

We are looking forward to further cooperation for peace and security in our region and in the world.

OUR WARMEST THANKS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!

Lea Launokari, Women for Peace – Finland (lea.la...@nettilinja.fi)

Ulla Klötzer, Women Against Nuclear Power – Finland (ullak...@yahoo.com)

Susanne Gerstenberg, Women for Peace – Sweden (susanne.g...@telia.com)

Jan Strömdahl, The Peoples' Movement Against Nuclear Power And Weapons – Sweden (jfstr...@gmail.com)