*[Enwl-eng] Your voice matters: Submit your public comment to the EPA for stronger heavy-duty vehicle pollution standards

1 view

enwl

May 26, 2023, 1:10:13 PM5/26/23
to "ENWL-uni"

Logos of the Climate Action Campaign & Solutions For Pollution

"Gradually, and then suddenly." That's a line from a famous Hemingway novel. It's also how technology changes: small changes accumulate, and suddenly the world is a different place.

Recently, the EPA took a massive step forward in addressing heavy-duty vehicle pollution. This kind of pollution is a major threat to public health, and trucks and buses account for one-third of transportation climate pollution.

We need you to speak up and demand the strongest possible standards to slash heavy-duty vehicle pollution now!

We’re moving quickly towards more zero-pollution trucks. In fact, truck manufacturers are committing to making their trucks cleaner over the next decade. But change doesn't happen by itself; if we want to speed up these necessary technological changes, we must speak up and use every tool at our disposal.

Now, we need EPA standards to match that momentum and support those commitments. It's why we need you to step up now. The deadline to submit comments is just weeks away!

Together, let's make a difference and demand stronger action to protect the health of our communities and the climate.

Sarah Sem

Digital Campaigner

Climate Action Campaign

Truck spewing out pollution

Join us in urging the EPA to finalize the strongest possible cleaner truck standards to address the climate crisis by the end of the year!

Contact Us

(123) 345-6789 | sup...@company.com

Climate Action Campaign
1300 L St. NW