*[Enwl-eng] Join in the Global Cyber Peace Conference

ENWLine

Jun 23, 2020, 12:00:53 PM6/23/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Join in this worldwide global peace conference on June 27th wherever you are on Earth!

Join World BEYOND War Education Director Phill Gittins and over 100 incredible speakers from around the world for more than 40 sessions and workshops on peace and social justice-related topics spanning 24 hours, across the three conference zones: Asia/Oceania; Africa/Europe/Middle East and the Americas/Caribbean.

Learn more and register here.

Also, don't forget to sign up for our new online course: War and the Environment: July 6 to August 16, 2020. This course focuses on the relationship between two existential threats: war and environmental catastrophe.

Learn more and register here.

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

Opt-in for important, timely mobile messages.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 6:15 PM
Subject: Join in the Global Cyber Peace Conference