*[Enwl-eng] We had a plan

1 view

ENWLine

Jan 8, 2021, 12:16:37 PM1/8/21
to "ENWL-uni"

There’s always a before and an after. It’s hard to think about this past year without it. Before COVID happened. After COVID happened.

Before COVID happened, we had a plan for 2020. We knew what key campaigns were waiting for our community. We had a plan. We had dreams too, sure. But we thought it would be years until some of those dreams could be within reach.

That's because we knew that for all good ideas, there needs to be a right moment in history. We had no idea that moment was 2020. After COVID happened -- we needed radical and quick solutions to deal with a global pandemic.

So, as we gear up for a new year together, Vladimir, take a look at what we’ve achieved in 2020:

A visual report of our work in 2020

Thank you for being part of these incredible stories of us working together to make a difference for people and planet. Here’s to a 2021 where even more of us work together!

With hope,
David (London), Annemarie (Berlin), Olga (Bologna) and the entire WeMove Europe team

PS: Small monthly donations are the lifeblood of our community. It is what allows us to focus on the stuff that matters most: running and winning campaigns to make life better for all of us. So Vladimir, if you can spare a few euros, please consider donating so we can make 2021 - whatever it may bring - a success. Donate now!

WeMove Europe is an independent and values-based organisation that seeks to build people power to transform Europe in the name of our community, future generations and the planet.

WeMove Europe SCE mbH | Planufer 91 Berlin | www.wemove.eu | Privacy policy

Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2021 8:37 PM
Subject: We had a plan