*[Enwl-eng] A video for you.

ENWLine

Dec 31, 2021, 7:17:35 AM12/31/21
to "ENWL-uni"

The World BEYOND War team is so grateful for your support in 2021! Whether a volunteer, donor, collaborator, or allied activist, we couldn't have done the work we've done toward ending all war without your help.

We've made a video for you, to express our thanks, and we wish you a happy new year!

You still have time to make a donation in 2021!

Please consider supporting World BEYOND War in 2021 to help sustain our work in 2022!

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA
World BEYOND War | 450, 4-2 Donald Street | Winnipeg, MB R3L 0K5 Canada

Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 10:01 AM
Subject: A video for you.

Thanks for all you've done this year!